Myself and my Experiences


Resumé:                                                             
Aug. 2012 – Dec. 2012:                    Writing & illustrating my own children’s book Super Sofie
Jun. 2012 – Okt. 2012:                    Graphics & animation for the browser based soccer game Virtual Manager
May. 2012:                                     My bachelor short film SLUG INVASION was invited to Cannes Film Festival

Mar. 2012:                                     I started my one-man freelance company named Elvstrøm Graphic Arts 
Sep. 2008 – Jan. 2012:                    Computer Graphic Arts bachelor degree, The Animation Workshop
Sep. 2011 - Dec. 2011:                    Internship, at Ubisoft Blue Byte in Düsseldorf
May 2010:                                      1 month game development, DADIO
Aug. 2008 - Sep. 2008:                    The Drawing Academy, The Animation Workshop
Apr. 2008 – June 2008:                    3D fundamental, TrueMax Academy
Sep. 2007 – Dec. 2007:                    Drawing Class, TrueMax Academy 


Programs I use:                                                    
Exelent Knowledge in:                    Limited knowledge in:
Adobe Premiere Pro                          Eyeon Fusion
Adobe Photoshop                               Autodesk 3Ds Max
Adobe After Effects                           TVPaint
Autodesk Maya                                 
Autodesk MudBox                             
Crazy Bump
Hedus UVlayout

I'm specializing my skills within Texturing & Modeling